|Welcome to FMS Online Application Process
E-registration is the online registration system for admission to MBA (Two-Year Full-Time), MBA-Executive, MBA-Executive (Health Care Administration) and Ph.D. (Management) Programmes offered by the Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi.
Admission to MBA (Two-year Full Time) will be based on personal interview, group discussion and CAT-2013 score (Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institutes of Management during October 16, 2013 to November 11, 2013). Applicants may visit http://www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in/ for information about Common Admission Test (CAT) 2013. Applicants who have not taken CAT-2013 will not be considered for admission.
Admission to MBA-Executive and MBA-Executive (Health Care Administration) (Evening Programmes) will be based on Academic criteria,(Graduation & Post Graduation Marks), Executive Experience, Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview.
Admission to Ph.D. programme will be based on Personal Interview and CAT-2013 score, unless exempted as per stipulations in FMS information bulletin. Candidates exempted from the CAT-2013 test are required to apply offline along with a demand draft of Rs.250/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Delhi” by 13th January, 2014. For application form and other eligibility conditions, please refer to the website of University of Delhi (www.du.ac.in; Eligibility Criteria for Enrolment to Doctoral programme).
The Candidate will be required to produce their original certificates and mark sheets at the time of interview.
*** Kindly note that without completing both stages( stage1 and stage 2), your registration will be considered as incomplete and thus will be cancelled.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online
- A candidate needs to have access to a computer with a printer. Those applying for MBA (Full-Time) and Ph.D. need CAT-2013 registration number.
- Payment of Registration fee can be made through the Internet Payment Gateway of the HDFC Bank by your credit card / debit card only.
- Candidate belonging to categories other than SC/ST/PwD are required to pay a Registration Fee of Rs.1000/- and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD are required to pay a Registration Fee Rs.350/- for applying to each program.
- For Reservation of Seats / Categories please click here. Candidates belonging to CW and PwD category should also mention their vertical category viz. General/OBC/SC/ST.
- Candidates who wish to apply to more than one course have to register and pay separately for each course.
- Once the payment is made successfully, you have to upload your photograph, signature and Left Thumb impression in JPEG format only. Please note that each of these should not be more than 50kb in size.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories should send self-attested photocopies of caste/category certificates along with the printed Application Acknowledgement From.
- All Foreign Nationals seeking admission to MBA and Ph.D. programme should apply through the office of the Deputy Dean (Foreign Students), Conference Centre, opposite Botany department, University of Delhi – 110007, India, latest by the end of 28th February, 2014. Foreign Nationals presently studying in Indian Universities are required to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT)-2013, and foreign nationals with Indian degree (but not currently staying in India) are required to submit GMAT score (minimum score 650). However, foreign nationals with foreign degrees are required to submit both GMAT and TOEFL scores. Click here to download application form. For more information, visit du.ac.in
Points to remember for applying online (E-registration)
- You have to send the printed version of the Acknowledgement Form along with the appropriate documents, to The Administrative Officer, Faculty of management Studies, university of Delhi, Delhi-110007, on or before 31st December 2013. Acknowledge form should reach FMS latest by January 13, 2014.
- A receipt of the acknowledgement will be sent to your e-mail ID provided while registering online.
- E-registration will also prompt if you skip any mandatory fields, thus minimizing the chances of your application getting rejected.
- All candidates will have to register using the Online Registration System only.
- Applicants for MBA (Full-Time) & Ph.D. (Management) have to appear for the CAT-2013 Examination conducted by IIMs.
- Your Acknowledgement Form should be printed and accompanied by a caste/category certificate (if applicable) and an additional passport-size colour photograph.
- There will be no other mode of registration for admission to FMS, Delhi.
- Your email id given while submitting the online form must be active till 31st August 2014.
- Work experience is mandatory for candidates applying for Executive courses.
- Executive course candidates should also attach a “Certificate from the Sponsoring Authority” along with the Application Acknowledgement Form, in the format given on page 35 in the information bulletin.
- There is no category reservation for the Ph.D. Programme.
|| : 11th November 2013
|| : 31st December 2013
For any queries regarding FMS Online Registration, send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org